Paratransit Technical Committee
The purpose of the Paratransit Technical Committee at the Société de transport de l'Outaouais (STO) is to develop and evaluate guidelines for all activities related to the paratransit service offered for the public.
For example, the committee is called upon to:
- Review the budget and general operation of the paratransit service;
- Provide an opinion on the objectives of the annual plan;
- Participate in preparing and analysing satisfaction studies;
- Participate in developing a communications plan for patrons;
- Evaluate the impact of STO decisions on paratransit service;
- Engage in discussions with patrons in order to improve the service.
The committee meets at least 4 times a year to make recommendations for the Management Committee, which are then discussed and submitted to the Board of Directors.
The committee is made up of STO employees, various representatives for organizations in the region, and representatives for patrons. These people all have a direct connection to the STO’s Paratransit Service.
Committee chairman and representative for paratransit patrons on the Board of Directors
Vice-chairperson of the Board of Directors and representative for the City of Gatineau
Chief, Paratransit Service
Representative for the Regroupement des associations de personnes handicapées de l'Outaouais (RAPHO)
Johanne Pelchat (replacing Sara Léon)
Representative for the Quebec Ministry of Transport for the Outaouais Region
Representative for the Regroupement des associations de personnes handicapées de l'Outaouais (RAPHO) named by resolution
Représentante de l'Office des personnes handicapées du Québec
Représentant du CISSO (service RTF-résidence de type familial, RI-résidence intermédiaire et TSA- trouble du spectre de l'autisme)