Integrated school routes 2020-2021
Physical distancing is not always possible on buses. Therefore, anyone aged 10 and over must wear a face covering on the bus that covers their nose and mouth. Thank you for your cooperation!
Are you taking the STO to and from school? Welcome!
Every year, a number of academic institutions ask the Société de transport de l'Outaouais (STO) to supplement its regular routes to meet the needs of students who are eligible for the service.
The STO has set up special routes, known as integrated school routes, to help students get to the following schools:
- École secondaire de l'Ile
- École secondaire Mont-Bleu
- École secondaire Grande-Rivière
- Collège St-Joseph
- Collège St-Alexandre
- Collège préuniversitaire Nouvelles-Frontières
- École secondaire Hormisdas-Gamelin
Good to know
- These integrated school routes are in addition to the regular routes.
- Unlike school buses, they are not reserved exclusively for students.
- Students are not required to take the integrated routes. They are free to take any of the regular routes to and from school, a class or an appointment, or to visit friends.
- They integrate with the regular route, so any STO customer who might want to use them is free to do so.
- Use Plani-Bus to plan your itinerary based on your departure point and your destination.
Who is eligible for integrated school transportation?
- It is up to each academic institution or school service centre to
- identify which students are eligible for integrated school transportation; and
- give students their STO Multi pass.
- The Multi pass given to students who are entitled to the STO integrated school route is only valid on school days until 5 p.m.
Consult your bus route and schedule
- Download the individual files for your school's integrated bus routes from the table.
- Download them to your phone or take a screenshot of your route so you can access it at any time.
- See also the system map for the integrated routes for every school. It shows you all the other routes serving your school at a glance so you can identify other options available to you.
Integrated school routes and regular routes which serve your school
(Schedules and routes available in the Plani-Bus)
Integrated school routes in PDF
(schedules and routes)
System Map for every integrated school routes
École secondaire de l'Ile
Integrated school routes : 634, 825, 827, 829, 831, 833, 834, 837 et 867
Regular routes: 27, 31 et 33
École secondaire Mont-Bleu
Integrated school routes: 429, 431, 432, 433, 434, 435, 437, 449 et 749
École secondaire Grande-Rivière
Integrated school routes: 650, 652, 653, 654, 750, 751, 753, 754
Regular routes: 50 et 55
Integrated school routes: 325, 327, 331, 333, 334
Regular routes: 15 et 69
Download the files
Integrated school routes: 731, 734, 740
Regular routes: 31, 33, 35, 37, 371, 38 et 67
Download the files
Collège préuniversitaire Nouvelles-Frontières*
Integrated school routes: 533, 534, 549, 550, 566, 571 et 576
Regular routes: 31, 33, 35, 39, 49 56, 64
École secondaire Hormisdas-Gamelin
Integrated school routes: 297
Regular routes : 95 et 97
The Customer Relations team is available to answer your questions and assist you through theses changes. You can reach the information agents at 819-770-3242.
If your school is not on the list, you can buy a bus pass at a special rate:
- You can buy a student monthly pass to travel on the STO's system at any time during an entire month.
- Travel weeknights and weekends with the ZAP (exclusive for 12 to 16 years old)