Accessible Service - People with Reduced Mobility
Many low-floor buses are equipped with a kneeling system to reduce the space between the sidewalk and the bus, making it easier for people with reduced mobility to get on and off the bus. Buses with this kneeling system are identified by the “Abaissable sur demande” (kneeling available on request) sticker near the front door where passengers get on.
NEW: Route 68, now open, from boulevard Labrosse to boulevard des Affaires. Entrust your trip to Plani-Bus, and give it a try!
Monday to Friday
Saturday and Sunday
Get a personalized itinerary with accessible service
Using Plani-Bus, the trip planner available at sto.ca, it is easy to get an itinerary adapted to your needs. Simply check the “ Accessible ” box in the Travel Options section when requesting an itinerary.
Paratransit service is also available for people with disabilities. An admission process is however required.
Other useful information
For more details about our Accessible Service and amenities:
- Taking the Bus - People with reduced mobility
- Taking the Bus - People in Wheelchairs
- Accessible Service – People in Wheelchairs
- People with Visual Impairments
- Courtesy Seats
- Attendant Privileges Card for Visual Impairment
- Courtesy Privilege Card for People with Reduced Mobility