Catch a bus to Maison de la culture de Gatineau
Are you planning on taking in a show at la salle Odyssée? Then you should take advantage of the STO service, which is included in your ticket! You can now present your ticket to the driver to pay your fare on the day of the performance.
You can leave from home or work, or park for free at a park and ride and hop on a bus running along the Rapibus corridor. Get off at station de la Cité, and your destination is just a few steps away!
When can I use my tickets to pay my fare?
You can use your ticket to pay your bus fare on our regular routes, with On demand service and with Paratransit, on the day of the performance:
- Mondays to Friday, from 5 p.m. until the last bus
- Saturdays and Sundays all day until the last bus
Simply present your paper or electronic ticket to the driver when you get on the bus.
Tickets for shows presented in the auditorium of École Polyvalente Nicolas-Gatineau can also be used to pay your fare on the day of the performance.
Note: This offer does not apply to shows for which no tickets are issued.
Plan your trip
Indicate the departure point “A” by:
As destination “B”, enter: Maison de la Culture de Gatineau or École Polyvalente Nicolas-Gatineau.
Or simply go to the Rapibus corridor, where you can catch a 400 or 800 heading to Station de la Cité.
- Click here to consult the route 400 or 800 schedule with Plani-Bus(remember to change the date for the day of the performance!);
- Regular routes near Maison de la culture de Gatineau: 62, 63, 65, 67, 68, 71, 73, 75, 76, 87, 400 and 800.
- Regular routes near École Polyvalente Nicolas-Gatineau: 71 and 76.
Become an expert in public transit
- Check the TRAVELLING WITH THE STO tab for all of our information tools and for public transit tips and tricks;
- Join our Facebook page for the latest on our system and to enter our contests!
- Download the Transit app to find out when your bus will be arriving in real time;
- If you prefer to speak to a customer service representative, call 819-770-3242.
Do you need Paratransit?
Make your reservation as usual.