Consultations in progress
Public consultation as part of the opportunity study for the extension of the Rapibus to Airport Boulevard
We are currently working to develop a public transit system that meets your travel needs. The Rapibus corridor is part of this overall vision of structural public transit axes, from east to west and from north to south.
The opportunity study for the extension of the Rapibus to Airport Boulevard, carried out with the firm CIMA+, is underway. This study will identify and analyze the needs and constraints of this additional section. It will propose three alternative alignments for the extension and, ultimately, recommend the best solution.
Your input is needed to identify the issues, your needs and, most importantly, your concerns. Between now and December 21, please complete the online questionnaire, which will take 15 to 20 minutes to complete.
Thank you for participating in building the transportation system of tomorrow!
Learn more about the Rapibus extension to the East.
Revision of the service offer in the Labrosse and Lorrain boulevards sectors
The Rapibus corridor between Labrosse and Lorrain boulevards is scheduled to begin operating next fall, which will provide new travel opportunities. As a result, we have begun reviewing the service offer in these sectors, and a workshop with citizens was held on November 29, 2022. A public consultation is planned for February 2023.
- November 2022: Collaborative workshop
- November 2022 to February 2023: Development of a concept of service
- February 2023: Public consultation on the service proposal
- February to April 2023: Revision of the proposal based on comments received
- April 2023: Adoption of system changes
- Fall 2023: Opening of the Rapibus corridor between Labrosse and Lorrain stations and implementation of the changes to the system
- Public consultation report – Ensemble, définissons la mobilité de demain
- Public Consultation - Dedicated Transit System between Gatineau's West End and the downtowns of Gatineau and Ottawa - See the resultsReport public consultation
- Public consultation on universal accessibility
- Public consultation - Service review for the Hôpital de Gatineau neighbourhood, routes 62, 65 and 76. See the results
- Public consultation on the Structuring System in Gatineau's West End- additional study - See the results
- Consultation on the System in the Plateau Area - Routes 34 and 39
- Study for an Efficient Public Transit System in Gatineau's West End
- Review of the System in the Aylmer Sector
To be kept up to date on consultation activities and to complete the surveys regularly sent to riders, join the STO rider panel.