System Changes and new service for fall
Changes to some schedules and additional trips
Starting September 12, adjustments to certain schedules and trips will be made to the fall service.
Use the Plani-Bus to plan your travel by selecting a date after September 12.
Change to schedules :
- Route 40: added 7:00 a.m. run towards Ottawa and a 3:03 p.m. run towards Jardins Lavigne
- Route 45: added 4:50 p.m. run towards Galeries Aylmer
- Route 47: added 3:29 p.m. run towards Galeries Aylmer
- Route 59: added 1:00 p.m. run towards POB Allumettières and a 2:02 p.m. run towards Ottawa
Change to schedules:
- Route 29: towards des Trembles, the 5:15 p.m. departure will now be offered at 5:05 p.m.
- Route 33: towards Ottawa, the 4:14 p.m. departure will now be offered at 4:00 p.m. Towards POB Freeman, the 5:00 p.m. departure will now be offered at 4:46 p.m.
- Route 25: added 4:35 p.m. run towards Plateau
- Route 26: added 7:10 AM run towards Ottawa
- Route 27: added 7:33 a.m. run towards Ottawa
- Route 33: added 7:35 a.m. run towards Ottawa
- Route 35: added 8:30 a.m. run towards Cégep Gabrielle-Roy
Change to schedules:
- Route 69: towards de la Gappe station, the 8:16 a.m. departure will now be offered at 8:26 a.m.
- Route 76: towards de la Cité station, the 3:12 p.m. departure will now be offered at 3:00 p.m.
- Route 400: at 3:44 p.m. towards Ottawa
Change to schedule:
- Route 93: towards Ottawa, the 6:22 a.m. departure will be offered at 6:35 a.m., the 6:39 a.m. departure will be offered at 7:00 a.m. and the 7:11 a.m. departure will be offered at 7:30 a.m.
Starting Monday, August 29, there will be changes in our system. Due to labour issues throughout the organization, the STO has had to reduce its offer of service in order to ensure more predictable bus schedules and thereby enable customers to plan their trips.
As a result, a number of weekday trips have been removed from the schedule, some of them between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m., in order to minimize the impact on the afternoon peak period service.
Customers are asked to revalidate their schedules with Plani-Bus and to check before heading out. The Transit app, with real-time bus movements, the @STO_direct Twitter account, and the Customer Service Centre will be available during business hours.
We regret any inconvenience to customers because of this temporary situation. You may rest assured that we are doing everything to restore service levels as quickly as possible.
Closure of the Les Promenades Terminus/Park-and-Ride
The Les Promenades Terminus closes on August 29, as will its Park-and-Ride. The bus stops have been relocated to Chemin de la Savane, as shown on the map below.
The following bus stops will be removed : #3005, #3009, #3023 and #3027.
Service offered at the new bus stop #3101 :
- Routes 67 and 87 in Ottawa direction ;
- Route 63 in de la Gappe direction.
Service offered at the new bus stop #3105 :
- Routes 67 and 87 in de la Cité direction ;
- Route 63 in de la Cité direction.
Closure of the Centre Robert-Guertin Park-and-Ride
Another closure takes place at the same time as the fall service comes into effect. The Centre Robert-Guertin Park-and-Ride is permanently closed.
This closure entail the removal of bus stop #2643. Thus, as of August 29, you should go to bus stops #2640 or #2642.
Customer Relation is also there to help you and answer your questions during business hours. Simply call 819-770-3242.